Udacity-Access Bank With the help of the Advance Africa Digital Training Scholarships, young people may learn new skills, complete cutting-edge projects that solve problems in the real world, earn badges and nano degrees, and get equipped for the workforce of the future.
The world is becoming entirely digital, and IT skills are now crucial for the workforce of the future. The bank is working hard to cultivate the next generation of doers who will upend the current quo with their persistence, curiosity, and ever-evolving inventiveness.
On various IT/Digital courses, participants will learn from professionals while gaining practical experience and abilities that will help them advance in the banking industry.
A totally digital platform that seeks out extraordinary kids in Africa is being developed by Access Bank in collaboration with Udacity. The goal is to identify young people who are eager to seize this chance to advance their digital literacy, attain mastery, and have the chance to study for nothing while still making money.
Participants will be a member of a community that focuses on technology and will expand their network with other young, dynamic youngsters in Africa who share their objectives.
Udacity-Access Bank Scholarship Requirements:
- STEM graduate or has a strong desire to pursue an IT or digital job (supporting documents must be submitted during application)
- Access to a laptop on a regular basis
- Access to a reliable data network and power supply
- Commitment to the program’s requisite amount of time
- Pre-approval is required during the application process for Udacity to exchange data with the bank.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 20 and 30.
- After passing all tests and completing the program, successful participants will have the chance to be chosen for permanent positions.