Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various degree programmes of the Summit University, Offa for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Summit University provides world-class education in a serene and conducive environment. The fees are affordable and currently one of the lowest among-st private universities in Nigeria.
College of Natural and Applied Sciences:
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Computer Sciences
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
College of Humanities:
- B.A. Arabic
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
College of Management and Social Sciences:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
Candidates Eligible to Apply for Summit University Post Utme
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose Summit University as her/his first choice.
- Prospective candidates are required to have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or the National Examinations Council (NECO) in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English.
How to Apply for Summit University Post UTME
- STEP 1: Prospective candidates are to logon to Summit University, Offa website via https://www.summituniversity.edu.ng/regular/regist.php click Application Portal
- STEP 2: Register and Login using your UTME Number and password
- STEP 3: Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
- STEP 4: Print your Acknowledgement Letter and keep it safe.
NOTE: Only Applicants that are registered/screened online will be considered for admission.