The Management of Benue State University in Makurdi has imposed a one-month suspension on all medical students from levels 200 to 600.
This action was taken following a peaceful protest by medical students who raised concerns about the arbitrary withdrawal of their peers, water shortages, and overcrowded living conditions, with up to five students in rooms designed for two.
In an internal memorandum issued by the Registrar, Dr. Mrs. Mfaga Modom, the terms of the suspension were outlined. According to the memo, all affected students are required to vacate their school hostels by 10:00 AM on Monday, October 30, 2023, and are expected to return on Wednesday, November 25, 2023.
- Auchi Poly ND Admission List 2023/2024 out | Check Results
- FUTMINNA Admission List Out – 2023/2024 | Check Results
Dr. Modom specified in the memo that upon their return, each student must present a Sworn Affidavit from a competent Court of Law affirming their good conduct. Additionally, students must be accompanied by a parent or guardian responsible for signing an undertaking of good conduct.
- FUTA postgraduate admission form for 2023/2024 session is out
- NDA 76th Regular Course application form out (2024/2025 admissions)
- There’s no bigger clout chaser on the internet than you – Iyabo Ojo tells verydarkman