Black market dollar to naira Exchange Rate Today 14th October 2023 can be accessed below.
This report is according to information gathered from black market FX operators. Specifically, the traders noted that they buy FX from customers at an average of N1040$1 and sell for N1050/$1. However, they added that the rate could sometimes vary depending on the transaction, cash, or transfer form. that is to say, you will likely get a higher rate if you have physical cash to exchange.
How much is the dollar exchange rate to Naira in Black Market today?
The Nigeria parallel market (black market dollar exchange rate today) to the Nigerian Naira is as follows: For the Lagos market (black market).
LAGOS PARALLEL MARKET RATES TODAY: dollar to naira exchange rate today black market.
Dollar to naira exchange rate: Dollar to Naira Black Market Rate Today 14th October 2023
|Dollar to Naira (USD to NGN)||Black Market Exchange Rate Today|
The local currency opened at N1050 per $1 at the parallel market otherwise known as the black market today, in Lagos Nigeria.
Even though the dollar to naira opened in the parallel market at N1050 per $1 today, StechiteGist Media reports that the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) does not recognise the parallel market, otherwise known as the black market. The apex bank has therefore directed anyone who requires forex to approach their bank, insisting that the I&E window is the only known exchange.
- Latest News on Singer Mohbad’s Death: Autopsy Results Update Today October 14, 2023
- “Mohbad’s father aware of his son’s killer” – Prophet make fresh revelation about singer’s death
- “Mohbad’s wife, friend, others were present when my daughter injected him”– Nurse Fisayo’s mum reveals
- DNA Test Confirms Mohbad Is the Father Of His Son, Liam
- Minister of finance, Wale Edun gets fresh appointment at World Bank
StechiteGist Media reports that in the black market, the players buy a dollar for N1040 and sell for N1050 on Saturday 14th October 2023.