The black market exchange rate for Euro to Naira is as follows: The local currency opened at ₦1050 per €1 at the parallel market, also known as the black market, in Lagos, Nigeria’s commercial city, on Tuesday morning, 10th October 2023, StechiteGist Media gathered.
- APPLY: NYSC Trust Fund Registration Portal For 2023/2024
- Black Market Dollar to Naira Today 10th October 2023 – Latest Exchange Rate
- Davido And Chioma Reportedly Welcome Twins In The US (DETAILS)
- Profile of Tinubu’s aide, Fela Durotoye, Biography, Wife, Church, Siblings, Net Worth
- Latest News on Singer Mohbad’s Death: Autopsy Results Update Today October 9th, 2023
If you wish to purchase Euros or exchange Naira to Euros, the current rates in the black market are as follows: Buyers can acquire Euro for ₦1035, while sellers can sell Euro for ₦1050 on Tuesday morning, 10th October 2023.