Bayero University Kano (BUK) has announced the suspension of ongoing first-semester undergraduate examinations for the 2022/2023 academic session and all other academic activities in response to the nationwide strike directed by the Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC) and Trade Union Congress (TUC).
The decision was communicated through a special bulletin released on November 14, 2023, by the Acting Registrar, Amina Umar Abdullahi.
The university management cited the joint decision of the University Unions to participate in the nationwide strike as the reason for the suspension.
- Nigerian Rapper, Oladips Cause of Death, Biography, Age, Songs, Family
- Oladips’ debut album (Superhero Adugbo) is scheduled for release tomorrow, 16th November
- CBN speaks on banning old N200, N500, N1000 notes as December deadline approaches
- BREAKING: NLC Closes NNPC headquarters in Abuja
- BREAKING: NLC gives only condition to call of strike action
Students were advised to remain calm and await further directives from the management, with an assurance that examinations would resume once the strike concludes.