A sad incident occurred along the Kano-Zaria Road on Sunday, resulting in the death of several members of the immigration band officers.
The officers, predominantly from the band section, were traveling in a bus that was involved in a severe motor accident, claiming the lives of some individuals.
A distressing viral video obtained by our source revealed the lifeless bodies of the immigration officers strewn across the road, with onlookers attempting to assist those who were unconscious.
The officers had been returning to Abuja from Kano after participating in a Passing-Out-Parade (POP) at the Immigration Training School in Kano. Tragically, reports indicate that all occupants of the 18-seater bus lost their lives in the accident.
- Latest NPower News Nov 2023: Payment and RHJCP Good News for Beneficiaries
- Bayelsa State Governorship 2023 Election Results
- BREAKING: Muri wins Omala LGA [Kogi Election Official Results]
- BREAKING: INEC officially declares Uzodinma winner of Imo guber election
- BREAKING: Police bars journalists as INEC announces Kogi election final result
Details regarding the incident remained unclear at the time of the report’s compilation, with authorities unable to determine the cause of the accident.