Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Session is out. Cut-off mark is 150-200 depending on the course. Their direct entry form is also Out.
The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University hereby invites candidates who made the University their First Choice Institution the 2023 United Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 200 for Law, Medicine, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Technology and Pharmaceutical Sciences and 150 for the other Courses to apply for the 2023 Post UTME screening exercise.
NOTE: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University was formerly called Anambra State University (ANSU). The school is also known as NB: COOU is also popularly called Igbariam university.
The online registration commences on Tuesday, 1st August, 2023.
Candidates Eligible to Apply.
- Candidates who made the University their First Choice Institution in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 150 And above.
- However, candidates applying for Law, Medicine, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Technology and Pharmaceutical Sciences should have a minimum score of 200 to qualify for Post UTME application.
- Direct Entry Candidates for 2023/2024 who made Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University their first choice institution should also register for the screening using the drop down on the prospective student panel (2023/2024 direct entry application)
How Much is COOU Post UTME Form
Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform, at any branch of the following Banks:
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Eco Bank Plc
- Top 10 Cheapest Polytechnics In Nigeria (2023 Ranking)
How to Apply for COOU Post UTME.
- Click on portal.coou.edu.ng
- Click Prospective Students
- Select ‘Generate 2023/2024 PUTME Invoice‘
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Click on ‘Sign in to generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any bank for payment or pay using your ATM Card.
- Return to the portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number, Click on ‘Apply Here’
- Complete the Date of Birth and all other blank fields.
- Upload your O’level Result(s) to JAMB CAPS, using CBT centres, not ordinary business centres.
- Upload the following (Ensure that their sizes are not above 50KB):
- Jamb Result Slip
- O’level 1
- O’level 2 (for those with two Certificates)
- Review the Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates shall be notified of the result of the Screening Exercise online, as soon as the admission process is completed.
CLOSING DATE: The online registration commences on Tuesday, 1st August, 2023. The University Portal will remain open until one week after the release of the 2023 NECO results.