FUD Post-Utme Form: The Federal University of Dutse (FUD) Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session shall commence on Monday, 23rd October 2023. FUD Cut-off mark is 160-240 (depending on the course). The forms cost N2,000. The Closing Date is on Monday, 20th November 2023.
The Federal University Dutse (FUD) 2023/2024 post-utme and direct entry screening registration shall commence from Monday, 23rd October to Monday, 20th November 2023.
This page will show you the category of candidates eligible to apply, how to apply, and other vital information.
Candidates Eligible to Purchase FUD Post UTME Form.
Candidates with awaiting results can apply, however, such candidates are advised to make sure they upload their O’level result on JAMB Portal.
- Only candidates who chose FUD as their most preferred [FIRST CHOICE] and have a minimum of 160 point in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply. Please note that for some courses, the required cut-off mark is higher than 160. Check all
FUD Cut-off mark for all courses.
The management has approved 160 as the minimum bench-mark cut-off point for the 2023/2024 academic session admission into the university. The Cut-off points for each programme is as follows:
Faculty of Agriculture
- Agriculture › 170
- Fisheries and Aquaculture › 170
- Forestry and Wildlife management › 170
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Economics › 160
- English › 160
- Linguistics (Arabic) › 160
- Linguistics (English) › 160
- Linguistics (French) › 160
- Political Science › 160
- Criminology and Security Studies › 180
Faculty of Computing
- Computer Science › 180
- Cyber Security › 180
- Information Technology › 170
- Software Engineering › 180
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) › 240
Faculty of Science
- Biotechnology – 180
- Botany › 160
- Chemistry › 160
- Environmental Management & Toxicology › 170
- Mathematics › 160
- Microbiology –180
- Physics › 160
- Zoology › 160
- Biochemistry › 180
- Biology › 150
College of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Human Physiology › 180
- Human Anatomy › 180
Faculty of Management Sciences
- Accounting › 170
- Actuarial Science › 160
- Banking and Finance › 160
- Business Administration › 170
- Taxation › 160
Faculty o Education
- Library and Information Science › 170
- Primary Education › 160
- Islamic Studies > 160
- In addition, each each candidate must posses at least five O’level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings in their O’levels.
- DIRECT ENTRY candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice
- Must have obtained at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course, and minimum of eight (8) points with relevant subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) admission.
How to Apply for FUD Post UTME Form
- Visit the University Post UTME/DE Portal: https://www.putme.fud.edu.ng
- Login with UTME/DE Registration Number and the State of Origin
- Update Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, L.G.A as it is on UTME/DE Registration Slip
- Generate Invoice and Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR Number)
- Using the RRR NUMBER to pay N2,000.00 PUTME/DE Online Screening Fee
- Using any Acceptable Debit Card or Pay at any Commercial Bank Nationwide, including FLD Microfinance Bank
- Update WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Result (not more than two sittings) as well as A’Level Result where Applicable
- Scan and Update Genuine and Authentic Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level Result and recent Passport Photograph
- Print Acknowledgement Slip
All candidates should print the following:
- Evidence of Payment (Remita Receipt),
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip.
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results or JAMB Registration Slip.
For more information or clarification candidates can visit the PUTME portal for live chat or email [email protected]. If you have any questions feel free to as us using the comment box and we will answer you as soon as possible (ASAP).
Candidates should take note of the following:
- Candidates should bear in mind that uploading or providing any false or misleading credentials or information will result in outright disqualification.
- Candidates that paid the mandatory fee directly through the Commercial Banks immediately log back in for their payslip.
- Candidates are strongly advised to avoid paying money or any form of gratification whatsoever to individuals or groups for the purpose of the Screening or securing admissions.
- All candidates are expected to do on-line screening.