IMSU Post-UTME form for 2023/2024 is out. The cut-off mark is 160. The cost is N2000. The deadline for Post-UTME registration is Friday 15th September, 2023. See full details below;
The management of Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri, hereby announces to the general public especially its prospective students, that registration for 2023/2024 POST-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise will commence from Monday, 14th August, 2023 and end 15th September, 2023.
- Candidates who chose Imo State University, Owerri as their first choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as their first choice university but scored the required cut-off mark may also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website and change their institution of first choice to Imo State University, Owerri.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree, A’ Level or their equivalents in relevant disciplines and subjects.
The specific date and time for individual candidates will be communicated in due course. Candidates are advised to get the official IMSU Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers. This will enable them to prepare adequately for the screening. CLICK HERE to get yours.
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit the University website at: https://www.imsuonline.edu.ng/putme/
- Make payment and fill the form as presented
- Print the payment and acknowledgement slips and submit same to the Admissions Unit of Imo State University.
- Pay with your card online or generate the reference number and go to any bank branch of your choice to pay physically at the bank, and then come back to continue with your application.
- If you made the payment successfully, you would be asked to click to continue your application and at this point, you will access the application form.
- Fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always return to the admission portal to log in to your account and complete your application before the closing date.
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip and come with it to the University on the Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening day to be announced by the University subsequently.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
In addition to the online application, Direct Entry candidates must also ensure that their OND/HND/First Degree transcripts, O’ and A’ Level result(s) or their equivalents are forwarded to the Registrar, Imo State University, Owerri.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
- Portal closes on 15th September, 2023
Dr Julius Uzoma Osuagwu
Acting Registrar/Secretary to Senate