The consumer price index (CPI), reflecting the rate of change in prices of goods and services, increased to 27.33 percent in October 2023, up from 26.72 percent in the previous month, StechiteGist Media reports.
This information was disclosed by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) in its CPI report for September.
The latest figure indicates the tenth consecutive rise in Nigeria’s inflation rate in 2023.
More details shortly
- Nigerian Rapper, Oladips Cause of Death, Biography, Age, Songs, Family
- Oladips’ debut album (Superhero Adugbo) is scheduled for release tomorrow, 16th November
- CBN speaks on banning old N200, N500, N1000 notes as December deadline approaches
- BREAKING: NLC Closes NNPC headquarters in Abuja
- BREAKING: NLC gives only condition to call of strike action