Portuguese skipper, Cristiano Ronaldo may face repercussions for engaging intimately with a fan if he visits Iran again.
Rouydad24 reported that the Al-Nassr forward could potentially receive 99 lashes as a punishment.
During his trip to Iran for an Asian Champions League match against local team Persepolis in September, the five-time Ballon d’Or winner met with a fan named Fatima. He hugged and kissed her, an action seen as a serious breach of Iranian law outside of matrimony.
- Tinubu Scraps FCT from Treasury Single Account
- Biography of Rita Shamiga, One-day Acting Governor of Benue State
- EFCC: Tinubu breaks 20-year-old record with New EFCC Boss, Olukoyede
- Israel-Gaza war: Khalid Mashal Announces Friday Global Day of Jihad
- International Girl Child Day 2023: Theme, History, Significance, Wishes, Quotes And More
However, the former Manchester United and Real Madrid star has not been formally charged at this time.
Ronaldo is presently with the Portugal national team as they gear up for EURO qualifiers against Slovakia and Bosnia & Herzegovina on Friday and Monday, respectively.