This is to inform the general public that our online application forms for Postgraduate Programmes for the 2023/2024 Academic Session are available from 9″ October to 30″ November 2023
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should visit the University Application Portal: http://forms.kasu.edu.ng for application procedures and the list of available programmes. Furthermore, applicants are required to pay a processing fee of N10,000 (Nigerians) or $20 (Non-Nigerians) for the application form.
Candidates Must Possess
1.Five credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at O’Level in a maximum of two sittings.
2. Relevant Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University not lower than a third class or
3. Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second Class (Lower Division) in at an area not related to the field applied for may be considered and
4. Higher National Diploma (HND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in related field of study from a Polytechnic or any recognized intuition
5. Candidates with Pass in Bachelor’s Degree. Higher National Diploma or its equivalent will not be considered for admission
PROFESSIONAL MASTER’S PROGRAMMES Candidate Must Possess
1. Five credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at O’Level in a maximum of two sittings
2. First Degree from Kaduna State University or any other recognized (Lower Division) or
3. A candidate with a Third Class Degree or HND and Postgraduate Diploma from Kaduna State University or any recognized Institution with a CGPA of not less than 3.50.
ACADEMIC MASTER’S PROGRAMMES
- Candidate Must Possess
1. Five credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at O’Level in a maximum of two sittings.
2. First Degree from Kaduna State University or any other recognized University in the relevant field with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in the College of Science, Computing & Engineering and a Second Class (Lower Division) in other Colleges.
3. Also, a candidate with a Postgraduate Diploma with CGPA of not less than 3.50 maybe considered
Interested candidates should log on to http://forms.kasu.edu.ng and click on the Postgraduate School button, then follow the procedures below:
1. Start by creating a profile using a username and password that will be sent to your email. Once received,
2. Candidate should proceed to fill the online application form.
3. Candidates offered provisional admission will be required to produce transcripts of their academic records and originals of their credentials at the point of registration