The Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is Out. This is the Kogi Poly ND Full-time admission form.
Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2023/2024 UTME and made Kogi State Poly Lokoja their Choice of Institution.
Kogi State Poly Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is Out. The cut-off mark is 100. Candidates who did not choose the school can apply.
Registration for the Post UTME Screening commences on Tuesday, 11th July 2023, and closes on Monday, 14th August 2023.
Candidates Eligible for Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME.
- Only candidates with Minimum JAMB Score of 100 are eligible to apply
- Candidates who choose Kogi State Polytechnic as 2nd or 3rd choice Institution and have met the minimum score of 100 are required to change to First Choice on the JAMB portal.
The post utme form cost Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000) only payable at any bank on Remmita (RRR) platform only.
How to Obtain Kogi Poly Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates should visit our website at https://portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng after completing the payment of a non-refundable registration fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), applicants will gain access to the online application forms.
Instructions on how to make the payment and fill out the Post UTME form can be found on the website.
- Candidates who initially selected Kogi State Polytechnic as their 2nd or 3rd choice of Institution and have achieved the minimum score of 100 are required to change their selection to First Choice on the JAMB efacility portal.
- This change is necessary to ensure eligibility for the 2023/2024 Post UTME screening.
- We strongly advise all candidates to accurately upload their O’level results on both the JAMB and the school portal.
- Please ensure that you provide a functional Phone Number and Email address during registration, as all communication regarding the screening process will be sent via SMS or email, using the contact details provided.
- We wish all eligible candidates the best of luck as they embark on this important step towards their educational journey at Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja.
Elder Sunday Aiyeetan
For Further Info and Online assistance during application:
- Kindly Visit portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng click on the live chat icon to start a live chat with any of our agents
- Agents are Online from 9am – 5pm Mon-Friday and 10am-3pm on Saturday
- You can also leave us an offline message between 5pm and 8am daily