The Lagos State Police confirms that Mohbad’s childhood friend Primeboy did engage in a physical fight with the performer at his show in Ikorodu, which left him wounded and led to his death, StechiteGist Media reports.
In a press release naming the suspects detained in connection with the singer’s death on Friday, October 6, 2023, the police also disclosed this information.
According to Idowu Owohunwa, the Lagos Police Commissioner, Primeboy, one of the suspects, fought with the singer as has been widely reported.
On September 10, 2023, “Primeboy went to the show in Ikorodu with Mohbad’s company. They got into a physical altercation at the end of the show, and Mohbad was hurt. His death was ultimately caused by the injury’s nature, according to the CP.
Sam Larry and the late singer’s boss, Naira Marley, are two additional suspects who have been charged with bullying and assault. Both are currently in custody.
- NDLEA Finally Replies Police Over Mohbad’s Death [FULL LETTER DETAILS]
- Recent Update On Npower And Nasims Regarding Payment Today 7th Of October 2023
- Main Reasons Why N-Power Suspends Program Till Further Notice
- Big Trouble in Karu community as four manhood disappear mysteriously
- Primeboy, wanted in MohBad death reports himself to the Police Station