Grammy-winning artist Damini Ogulu, widely known as Burna Boy, has made an unusual proposal, expressing his willingness to pay Nigerian blogs to stop posting news articles related to him.
The self-proclaimed “African Giant” openly admitted that he had not previously compensated any Nigerian blogs for their coverage.
- How To Find Online Jobs For Nigerian Students 2023/2024
- 9 websites that pays you $350 to $1000 to write for them
- How I was beaten like a criminal in Imo – NLC President, Ajaero
He called on bloggers in Nigeria to deliberate on a price and pass it to him to settle them to stop posting about him “totally.”
On his X handle on Friday, Burna Boy wrote, “How far. all these Instablog, PulseNg e.t.c, abeg make all of una do meeting then decide how much I go give all of una make una forget my name totally. I know say I never pay any of una before so I say make I just run am finally. I greet you bros!!”
His post elicited mixed reactions, with some fans warning him that he would be “forgotten” if bloggers stopped carrying news about him.
- Latest News on Singer Mohbad’s Death, Autopsy Result Update Today, 2nd November, 2023
- CBN May Phase Out Old 200, 500,1000 Naira Notes by December As Cash Scarcity Looms
Burna Boy and Nigerian bloggers have a cold relationship following his warning to bloggers against publishing his music for free download on their sites.
The ‘Last Last’ crooner had slammed Nigerian bloggers for pirating his music.