The Rivers State House of Assembly is embroiled in a new wave of upheaval, marked by the unexpected removal of Edison Ehie from his position as the Leader of the House.
The decision, which took place on Monday morning, witnessed the signatures of 24 members of the Assembly endorsing Ehie’s removal.
The development comes hot on the heels of a recent fire incident at the Rivers State House of Assembly, which occurred on Sunday night. The fire significantly impacted the assembly chamber, raising questions about the cause and circumstances surrounding the blaze.
Speculations are rife that these recent incidents might be interlinked with an alleged plot to impeach Governor Siminalayi Fubara.
- Black market Dollar to Naira Rate Today, 30th October 2023 – Latest Exchange Rate
- CBN official Naira to Foreign Exchange rates today, 30th October 2023
- 100+ Happy New Month Wishes and Prayers For November 2023
- Happy New Month Messages and Prayers For November 2023
- BREAKING: 20 killed, many injured as Tiv, Cross River youths fight over land
The situation remains fluid and continues to evolve, leaving observers and the public with growing curiosity about the unfolding events within the Rivers State House of Assembly.