Popular Nigerian singer and songwriter Teniola Apata better known as Teni recently raises eyebrows with her latest outfit to an event.
Teni, the “Malaika” hitmaker who disclosed that she was diagnosed with life-threatening throat infection while recording her newly released second album “Tears of the sun” shared the video via her verified Instagram page today, November 18th 2023.
In the IG video, Teni who is hardly seen in a native outfit captures the hearts of many with the creativity behind her pink coloured head tie which is quite heavy in nature and that was just the beginning.
The singer further accompanied her outfit to the event with a matching glass and handbag that left many drooling.
However, many could be seen laughing out loud in the comment section after they spotted her shoes as many were expecting heels among others.
- “I donate my kidney to ailing transgender Jay Boogie” – Young lady comes out
- [BREAKING] Liberia Presidential Election: Tinubu Reacts As Weah Concedes Defeat
- Update! Nigerian Rapper Oladips is not Dead [See details]
Teni while trying to enter the car could be seen struggling to get inside due to the highly weaved headtie.
After she manages to enter the car, Teni expresses difficulty as she tells one of her guys to bring a neck brace for her as her neck is almost broken.
- I’m disappointed; you look responsible than to be a smoker – Fans react as Lateef Adedimeji spotted smoking heavily at an event (Video)
- Nigerian chef Tope Maggie breaks Irish chef, Alan Fisher’s 119-hour and 57-minute GWR cooking record after few days [Video]
Captioning the video, singer Teni wrote; “GEN Z SUGAR MUMMY ON MY WAY TO THE BIGGEST OWAMBE. MAKE SMALL CHOPS NO FINISH, TORI OLOPA MA GBE EVERYBODY. 🌞.”
Watch the video below;