The University of Ilorin hereby invites all candidates, who have applied for admission into the University in the 2022/2023 academic session as first choice, either at UTME or Direct Entry level, to visit the University website: www.unilorin.edu.ng for details on the procedure for the Post UTME screening exercise.
To be eligible, UTME candidates must score at least 180 in the UTME examination conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Registration for the Post UTME screening exercise will commence on Monday, 7th November 2022 and end on Wednesday, 14th December 2022.
Candidates are advised to log on to the University website, www.unilorin.edu.ng, go to ‘Undergraduate Portal’ and click on ‘Pre-admission screening instructions’ for detailed information about the registration process meticulous in their entries as wrong entries will lead to automatic disqualification.
Post UTME Information
|University||University of Ilorin|
|Application Type||Post UTME and Direct Entry|
|Start Date||7th November, 2022|
|Deadline||14th December, 2022|
|Exam Date||7th-14th February, 2023|
|Application Website||UNILORIN Post UTME Portal|
• The registration period is from Monday, 7th November 2022 and ends on Wednesday, 14th December 2022.
• All candidates shall upload their O’ Level and/or A’ Level results, where applicable, on the website.
• JAMB CAPS: Candidates awaiting results should indicate by writing ‘AR’.
• Change of Course: If required, this should be done on the Unilorin and JAMB PORTALS for it to be valid.
• Ensure that you have a personal, valid and active email address and phone number NOT (Cybercafé’s) before commencing the registration process.
• Proceed to pay the Registration fee of ₦2,000 only.
• Please crosscheck all entries for correctness before final submission.
• Candidates should note that it is possible for them to correct errors in their entries while the registration process is still on.
• Candidates should print out their screening documents and ensure all information entered is correctly displayed. If not correctly displayed, candidates are advised to re-enter their information.
• The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME examination is between the 7th to 14th of February 2023.
(a) Log in using https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng OR visit www.unilorin.edu.ng and click. Undergraduate portal. Candidates are advised NOT TO USE ANY OTHER LINK.
(b) On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side of your screen, click Preadmission Screening Registration.
(c) Complete the displayed fields (e.g. JAMB Registration Number).
(d) Candidates should click on the Get Details button for UTME/DE information.
(e) Complete all necessary details on the displayed page (e.g. O’ level and/or A’ level grades or ‘AR’ for Awaiting results).
(f) Click on the make payment button to go to the Remita platform.
(g) Select your ATM card type (e.g. Visa or Master Card).
(h) Enter your ATM Card Number, the 12 digits number on the card.
(i) Enter the ATM card expiry date and the card CVV (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card)
(j) Lastly, enter your card pin number; and Click on Pay.
Please note: Do not Refresh your browser while the payment process is ongoing to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If unsure, please wait for some hours for the possibility of getting a debit alert from your bank.
If you have problems with your last payment, enter your JAMB Registration Number on the PreAdmission Screening Registration page and click ‘here’ to resolve it.
Upon successful payment:
• Now click on ‘admission login’ on the left-hand side of the undergraduate portal:
• Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname, and click ‘login.’
• Click on the ‘next step’ button to continue, and complete all necessary details;
• Click the ‘submit’ button when you are sure all information has been accurately provided.
For further enquiries, candidates should contact; [email protected].