The University of Port Harcourt hereby notifies candidates who chose the University as first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 150 that the Post-UTME Screening Exercise has been scheduled.
Candidates are advised to get the official UNIPORT Post-UTME past questions and Answers. This will help them prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE now to get yours. The Schedule of the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
SCHEDULE FOR THE 2023 POST-UTME (CBT) SCREENING EXERCISE
8:00am – 2:oopm
Monday, 28TH August, 2023 Anatomy/Physiology/Nursing/Dentistry Agriculture SSLT Allied & Health Sc.
Tuesday, 29th August, 2023 Humanities Pharmacy Comm. & Media Studies
Wednesday, 30th August, 2023 Management Sciences Law
Thursday, 31st August, 2023 Engineering Education
Friday, 1st September, 2023 Social Sciences Science Computing
Saturday, 2nd September, 2023 Medicine and Surgery
Candidates should login to www.uniport.edu.ng for the Registration Procedure.
DEADLINE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
MONDAY, 14TH AUGUST, 2023
IMPORTANT DATES AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card etc OR Printout Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day to the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October, 2023, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at NOON ON MONDAY, 14TH AUGUST, 2023.
- Registration is online; therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice. Such change must be made latest SUNDAY, 13th August, 2023.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB CAPS as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: [email protected]
- For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08185945712, 08123241152, 08032943819, 07058555101