Mr. Wale Edun, Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister of the Economy under President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has been appointed as the Chairman of the African Governors’ Forum of the World Bank.
This is the first time in 60 years that Nigeria has held this position, signifying a significant opportunity for the country. The appointment is viewed as a valuable opportunity for Nigeria and the implementation of President Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Agenda.
- How To Easily Apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2023
- Air Peace to continue Kaduna operations October 23 after 19-month
- Iranian Law threatens Ronaldo with lashes over interaction with fan
- Tinubu Scraps FCT from Treasury Single Account
- Biography of Rita Shamiga, One-day Acting Governor of Benue State
The African Governors’ Forum of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF) comprises finance ministers and central bank governors from across the African continent.