Delta State University, DELSU Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is still on sale. The Closing Date has been extended till on Friday, 21st July 2023. The cut-off mark is 150. The form costs N2,000.
We are pleased to inform the general public, especially aspirants of Delta State University (DELSU), that the supplementary Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session is Out.
Only Candidates who choose DELSU as their first choice and scored 150 and above in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply. Candidates awaiting O’level results can apply.
LATEST UPDATE: DELSU Post-UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session extended till 21st July 2023
How to Obtain DELSU Post UTME Form.
Candidates are required to visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/ to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Eco Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng/ to print acknowledgement slip.
- Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Courses And Admission Requirements
- Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- Candidates are expected to come to the screening with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, local government of origin and birth certificate,
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
- Upon completion of the registration, the candidates are expected to generate their seat number and venue from Delsu website (www.delsu.edu.ng)
- Candidates should not patronize the services of touts at the entrance to any of the examination centres
- Candidates should be at their examination centres at least ONE hour prior to their scheduled examination time
- Any other details not published on this platform with regards to the forth coming POST UTME examination is hereby considered FASLE
Closing Date: The Application website will now close at 6.00pm, on Friday, July 2023
DELSU Screening Date: They can still apply for the 2023/2024 admission screening after July 14, 2023;
Meanwhile, be informed that DELSU Post utme Screening is Computer Based.
All you need to study for the exam is your:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Current Affairs
We strongly advise you to purchase the DELSU post utme past questions from us. We sell it for just N1,500. If interested, make payment to our official account details:
Bank Name: First Bank
Account Number: 3121441480
Account Name: First Bank
Account Type: Current.
After payment, send your name and evidence of payment to us on WhatsApp via 08093785476 or forward it to our email via [email protected]. Once we confirm the payment, we will send you the PDF version of the past question.