Are you a 2023 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidate or a Direct Entry candidate interested in a private University?
Then we are happy to inform you that Bingham University Post UTME and Direct Entry Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is Out. The POST UTME form costs #2,000. and JAMB Cut-off mark is between 150-220.
About Bingham University.
Bingham University a private University located in Karu, 25 kilometers from the Federal Capital city of Nigeria Abuja, was established in 2005 by the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) as a Conventional University. It is one of the six private universities in the north and the only one established by a Christian organization.
The University is committed to providing education that combines intellectual, moral, and vocational education in order to produce total men and women who will impact positively on society.
Bingham University Degree Courses.
Admission forms are available for the following programs:
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- B. Sc. Architecture
- B. Sc. Landscape Architecture
- B. Sc. Estate Management
- B. Sc. Environmental Management
- B. Sc. Quantity Surveying
Faculty of Education
- B. Ed. Guidance and Counseling
- B. Ed. Educational Psychology
Faculty of Arts
- B. A. Philosophy
- B. A. Religious Studies
- B. A. English
Faculty of Administration
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- BLIS, Library and Information Science
Faculty of Law
- (LLB) Bachelor of Law
Faculty of Science and Technology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm)
College of Medicine and Allied Health Sciences
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- MBBS, Medicine, and Surgery
- B. Sc. Public Health
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B. Sc. Physiology
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- B. NSc Nursing
- Doctor of Optometry
- B.Sc. Radiography and Radiological Sciences
- BMLS, Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
Bingham University Admission Requirements.
This section will show you the required requirements for both UTME and direct entry candidates.
- All candidates must have taken the 2023/2024 UTME Examination and obtained a minimum score of 150.
- The minimum qualification for Degree programs is five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings.
The JAMB cut-off marks for programs in Bingham University are as follows:
- Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) – 220
- Pharmacy – 200
- Nursing – 180
- Law – 220
- Computer Science – 180
- Medical Laboratory Science – 170
- Public Health – 170
- Doctor of Optometry – 170
- Architecture – 160
- Economics – 160
- Other Programmes – 150
- Direct Entry admission candidates must have completed JAMB Direct Entry form, obtained five (5) relevant O Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings and an A level result (IJMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/ Levels Result).
How to Apply for Bingham University Post UTME Form.
Visit the application portal at https://binghamuni.edu.ng/mybhu/apply to apply when it becomes available.
- Applicants should visit https://mybhu.portal.binghamuni.edu.ng/apply and create an account if they have not done so already.
- Once an account has been created, an email containing activation link will be sent to the specified email address during account creation.
- After account activation, log in to the portal and use the My Payments menu to access the application form payment page. While on the payment page, a transaction can be initiated using the Pay with Remita button after which a payment slip will be generated. Interested candidates are to note that the application form attracts a non-refundable fee of Two thousand naira only (N2,000.00).
- The payment slip can be taken to any bank branch to complete the transaction, alternatively, the applicant can pay online using their ATM cards.
- Finally, after successfully completing the payment transaction, the online application forms will be accessible where you are required to fill and submit using the Form submission button.
Completed forms are to be submitted through the following steps:
- Click Form submission button.
- Print hard copy of submitted forms
- Submit hard copy to Academic Office before screening day
- Note that candidates are to submit along with their admission forms, the following:
- Character Assessment Form obtained online
- Applicant’s Confidential Report obtained online
- Guidance and Counseling Form obtained online
- UTME/DE Screening Assessment Form obtained online
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED FORMS:
After successfully completing the payment transaction, the online application forms will be accessible to them where they are required to fill and submit the forms using the “Form submission” button.
Print and submit the filled forms to the University’s Admissions Office on or before the day of the screening.
NOTE: The guidelines for registration can be found on the University’s website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng/admission
Bingham University Post UTME Dates
Venue for the screening is: Bingham University, Permanent Site, KM 26 Abuja-Keffi Express way, Kodape (Auta Balefi) New Karu, Nasarawa State.
Candidates are required to bring along: Originals and Photocopies of their O‘ Level and A’ Level results, 2023 UTME result slip, 2 passport size photographs, evidence of the change of institution and payment Receipt or Teller. Please note that Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are also required to bring their registration form printout.
Being a Faith-based Institution, all candidates are to note that if admitted, adherence to School regulations is mandatory.
- Pharmacy, Health Sciences – Tuesday, 18th July, 2023
- MBBS and Basic Medical Science – Wednesday, 19th July, 2023
- Law, Education,Social Sciences, and Administration- Thursday, 20th July, 2023
- Environmental Science, Science & Technology and Arts – Friday, 21st July, 2023
- Pharmacy, Health Sciences – Tuesday, 15th August, 2023
- MBBS and Basic Medical Science – Wednesday, 16th August, 2023
- Law, Education,Social Sciences, and Administration- Thursday, 17th August, 2023
- Environmental Science, Science & Technology and Arts – Friday, 18th August, 2023
- Pharmacy, Health Sciences – Tuesday, 5th September, 2023
- MBBS and Basic Medical Science – Wednesday, 6th September, 2023
- Law, Education, Social Sciences, and Administration- Thursday, 7th September, 2023
- Environmental Science, Science & Technology and Arts – Friday, 8th september, 2023
For technical enquiries and complaints, contact: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], 09013670234, with the following details. RRR No. First name, last name, amount, your phone number and the details of the problem(s) encountered.
For further enquiries, please call: 09063414541, 08162288642, 07064483649, or 07065092268
Dr. ESTHER J. DYAJI