Christopher University Post-UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Session is Out. The form cost N10,000. See how to apply and other details below.
The mission of Christopher University is to create a specialized institution committed to the pursuit of academic innovation, skill-based training and a tradition of excellence in teaching and research with private sector participation.
What’s Christopher University School Fees? Their fees is between N500,000 to N600,000. The exact amount depends on the course of study and how to apply.
Christopher University Courses.
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- HISTORY AND DIPLOMATIC STUDIES
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
Christopher University Entry Qualifications.
- The minimum entry requirements for admission into Christopher University are credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- The subjects passed, must include ENGLISH LANGUAGE and MATHEMATICS. Candidates are also to note that there are special requirements for various schools and departments.
- Candidates applying to Christopher University are required to sit for the 2023/2024 UTME of the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attain the prescribed cut-off mark. This is a statutory requirement for admission into Nigerian Universities.
- All applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualify them for their chosen programmes.
- APPLY: Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital Form 2023/2024 Is Out
How to Apply for Christopher University Post UTME Form.
- Interested applicants are to visit: christopheruniversity.edu.ng/appformundergraduate.php to apply
- All applicants are expected to have sat for the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and also have credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- If you have fulfilled the requirements above then visit any of our designated bank branches and pay the application fee of N 10,000.00 to Christopher University.
- Then come to the University with proof of the payment above and also with copies of your UTME result, O ‘level result (SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB not more than two sittings), birth certificate and three passport photographs.
- The above documents when submitted, will be screened and verified. Notification of processed application will be sent to you via your email address as soon as the application is processed. Your admission letter will be sent via same email.
Christopher University, Mowe