Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Poly Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out. This is the ND Full-time Form.
The official cost for the Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku post utme form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000).
Candidates Eligible to Apply for Delta Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME.
- Candidates must have at least (5) five credits in SSCE (WAEC & NECO) G.C.E O’level, NABTEB or it’s equivalent in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who sat for 2023 UTME in the relevant subjects to the course of study.
Eligibility for Participation
- Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku as first or second choice and scored 100 and above in the 2023 UTME exercise.
- Candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-uku, but now wish to be considered for admission and scored 100 and above in the 2023 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-uku as first choice in JAMB must log on to CAPS @ JAMB. Gov.ng and complete the change of institution procedure before application.
- Candidates whose choice of course in UTME differs from what they are applying for must log on to CAPS @ JAMB .gov.ng and complete the change of course procedure before application.
NOTE: CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE PROCEDURES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Courses
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE
- ND Mathematics and Statistics
- ND Hospitality and Tourism Management
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND DESIGN
- ND Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- ND Fine and Applied Arts
- Latest News on FG Student Loan Approval and Disbursement Today 8th July 2023
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- ND Accountancy
- ND Business Administration
- ND Public Administration
- ND Banking and Finance
- ND Cooperative Economics and Management.
- ND Marketing
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- ND Mechanical Engineering
- ND Electronics Electronic Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND Civil Engineering Technology
- ND Chemical Engineering
- ND Foundry Engineering
- ND Metallurgical Engineering
- ND Welding and Fabrication Engineering
- ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- ND Industrial Maintenance Engineering .
SCHOOL OF GENERAL STUDIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES.
- ND Crime Management
- ND Social Development
- How To Apply For GDN Global Development Awards Competition 2023
SCHOOL OF ICT
- ND Computer Science
- ND Library and information Science
- ND Mass Communication
- ND Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- ND Estate Management and Valuation
- ND Urban and Regional Planning
- ND Architectural Technology
- ND Building Technology
How to Apply for Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Form.
1. Go to https://admission.mydspg.edu.ng
2. Fill the displayed Form. Note that asterix is a compulsory field. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to email address
3. Go to your email address, open the sent message. Copy the username and the password on the email
4. Go to (https://admission.mydspg.edu.ng).
5. Paste the copied username and password to the respective field.
6. Click login. Your page will be displayed.
7. Fill the form (Remember asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 200kb with red background.
8. Review your application data before final online submission. Note that submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant.
For further enquiry or if any issue, send an inquiry request through the portal or call the following lines: or whatsapp 08157117318 between 10am and 4.00pm daily Monday to Friday
You will pay a non-refundable screening free of Two thousand Naira (2000.00) only, made online with verve or Master card inter switch (ATM).
METHOD OF SCREENING
1.All candidates would be scheduled for a computer based test
2.There shall be physical screening of candidates certificate and evidence of compliance with the application procedure.
3. Any candidate who entered false/wrong information will be disqualified.
METHOD OF DSPG HND SCREENING
- All candidates would be scheduled for a computer-based test (CBT).
- Candidates certificates and evidence of registration will be screened.
- Any candidate who entered false/wrong information will be disqualified.
CLOSING DATE: 30th November, 2023.
For Admission enquiries, Please call, 08036913918, 07036762555 or 08157117318 or Email; [email protected].