The Federal University Otuoke invites applications from JAMB UTME candidates for Post-UTME Screening Exercise into the University for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. Interested candidates are to be guided by the following:
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLICATION
The following categories of JAMB UTME candidates are eligible to apply:
a. Candidates who selected the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice in the 2023/2024 JAMB UTME and chose any of the programmes listed in 10. below and scored a minimum of 140.
b. Interested candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in Federal University Otuoke and scored a minimum of 140 in the 2023/2024 JAMB UTME.
Candidates in the second category 1(b) above, must do a Change of Institution to Federal University Otuoke via JAMB website (www.jamb.org.ng) and choose any of the programmes listed in 10 below.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only. Pay using an Interswitch Verve or Mastercard debit Bank cards for the application form. Candidates are to read these instructions completely before applying. Visit Applications at http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for the online application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
1. Digital Passport-size photograph
2. Scanned copy of 2023/2024 JAMB UTME original result printout (in PDF format)
3. Scanned copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’ level result (in PDF format)
4. Scanned copy of LGA identification letter (in PDF format)
5. Scanned copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration (in PDF format)
6. Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-level result checking Scratch Card details
1. Use digital passport photograph (in JPG format)
2. Use the same name as in your 2023/2024 JAMB UTME and in the same order
3. Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your Application
4. Upload your O’ Level Result(s) scratch card information. For candidates combining two O’ Level Results, both scratch card information should be uploaded accordingly.
Note: Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for any unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
COMMENCEMENT OF ONLINE APPLICATION
The Online application will be open from Tuesday 25, July 2023. On our portal http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
The deadline for submission of application is August 25, 2023.
DATE OF POST-UTME EXERCISE
The date for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise would be made known upon completion of the application Via this platform: http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng. Candidates are advised to get the official KWASU Post-UTME Past questions and Answers. This will enable them prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE now to get yours.
8. ITEMS FOR SCREENING TEST
a. Candidates are to bring the following for the screening test:
1. POST-UTME Screening Schedule Printout
2. 2023/2024 JAMB UTME Result Slip
b. DO NOT bring the following items into the screening test hall:
1. Mathematical tables
3. Smart phones & Smart-watches
4. Bags of any kind
All the items in 8(b) above will be confiscated, if brought into the screening hall. Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for loss of Smart phones seized from candidates.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.